The Volumetric Dough Divider & Semi Rounder is suitable to work upon very soft or medium soft dough that contains minimum 0% to 55% of water content. The dough is processed using the natural process and is not stressed or warmed up. The machine is suitably be used in making dough that is further used in the production of pastries, pizza and piadina.
The output of machine (pcs/h):
- The machine is varied on the basis of diameter of cylinder and the possibility of choosing the weight according to production capacity.
- The machine has stainless steel hopper (with standard capacity of 30 kg).
- It is equipped with safety device.
- The variation in speed and weight is controlled using electronic controls.
- The conveyor belt used in the machine is available in two different lengths that is suitable for both rounding or molding machines.
- An oil re-circulation system, which includes a filter and a floating device ensure the proper lubrication of machine.
- The piece counter will stop automatically when dough is finished in the feeding unit.
- The machine is equipped with low voltage controlled device and require the supply of 403 volt/3ph.
Options Available on Request:
- From 960 to 3240 per hour for one piston machine.
- From 1920 to 6480 per hour for 2 piston machine.
- Hopper: 80/120/200 Kg
- Teflon treatment for hopper
- Rounding system
- Moulding system for baguettes with independent speed of conveyor
- Inox carters (available also panel controls on the opposite side)
- Flour sifter with regulating device for released flour
- "Start" and "Stop" remote control
- Power supply: 230 Volt/3p5 or 230 Volt/lph
||Width of piston
||n°2 ø 80